If you have found success through traditional forms of pay per click, or are looking for new channels to help bring in leads, paid social media could be the answer.
Our team of paid marketing experts have experience monitoring, running, and managing campaigns on various networks to help your ads get in front of your ideal customer.
Paid Social Media Channels We Manage
We’d be happy to help your company expand your reach onto:
What’s Included in Paid Social Services
When you choose to partner up with our pay-per-click marketing agency, you can expect us to perform a variety of strategies and tactics to ensure your paid social media campaign brings in results. Here are some of the things you can expect:
- Campaign management
- Budget monitoring
- Strategic targeting suggestions
- Unique ad writing and design
- Google Analytics integration
- Conversion tracking
- Monthly reporting on ROI
- Much more
Benefits of Paid Social Media
- Many impressions – Think about all the people who are on social media. How many people do you yourself know who are on social media in some way? What if you knew that all those people, and the people they knew, could see your ad? With a high volume of users, you can ensure your ads will be seen by many, and targeted to those who are relevant.
- Expansive targeting – With a focus on interests, occupation, age, and more, you can reach a wide array of potential customers in social media marketing, which allows you to experiment with different groups to see which approach works best for you.
- Low cost per click – One of the best parts about paid social media is that it is relatively cheap, with CPC ranging between $0.68 and $2.50, according to Hootsuite, meaning it’s a great place to market if you are on a budget.
- Variety of usage – Most pay-per-click efforts are usually made with the goal of getting more leads. But with social media, you can use it as leverage to expand in other areas such as followers, page likes/follows, email subscribers, and more.
- Unique ad types – When it comes to more traditional paid marketing, there aren’t many types of ads you can run. However, given that each social media platform is built differently, you have the ability to run unique ads, whether they are tweets, photos, or more, based off the platform you choose.
FAQs on Paid Marketing
To help you understand our paid social media services better, here are some frequently asked questions we often receive:
I Get PPC and CPC Mixed Up – What’s the Difference?
PPC stands for pay per click, and CPC stands for cost per click. PPC is the overall term we use for paid marketing, while CPC is a part of pay-per-click marketing and denotes how much money it costs when someone clicks on your ad.
What If the Audience We Target Doesn’t Generate Leads?
Don’t fret – if we see that something isn’t working, we will be 100% transparent with you and give you our suggested strategy on how to move forward and how we should shift gears. Our goal is to bring you results, and it’s likely that adjustments will need to be made along the way, which is what our PPC specialists are trained to do!
How Will You Be Able to Show Results?
In our monthly reports, we not only will send you the most important metrics of your campaign, such as impressions, leads, conversion rate, and more, but we will also send you a list of the leads you acquired that you can use to cross reference with your sales team to see what has closed, showing your return on investment in our services.
Who Is Sixth City Marketing?
We are a group of digital marketing professionals located in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh who have years of collective experience helping businesses of all shapes and sizes get more leads through improving their online presence.
Industries We Help
Some of the industries we have helped over the years include:
Grow Your Business Though Digital Marketing
We are not only paid social media experts, but also have years of experience helping businesses find success through our other digital marketing services, mixing together a variety of strategies to find the perfect recipe for success.
We would be happy to also help you with:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Local, national, on-page, off-page, and technical
- Consulting and auditing also available
- Google and Bing Ads management
- Website design and development
- Including WordPress
- Social media management
- Email marketing
- HubSpot consulting
“I recently consulted with Sixth City Marketing to learn more about internet marketing – especially search engine optimization, social media marketing and pay per click marketing. I found their experience and knowledge in these areas can turn my ideas into revenue and explained the execution in ways I clearly understood.” – Eric Gulledge, Sherwin-Williams
Ramp Up Your Efforts with Paid Social Media
Ready to take the plunge and see what our paid marketing services can produce for you? Get in touch with our team today to chat.