Work with Cleveland’s Top SEO and Digital Marketing Agency
If one of your New Year’s resolutions is to incorporate online marketing efforts into your business’s to-do list, and get more leads through your website, you’ve come to the right place.
We Can Help With Search Engine Optimization, Web Design, Pay Per Click, and More
Why work with us? Because Sixth City Marketing is different from other digital marketing and SEO companies in Cleveland in that we can help you achieve your goals of increased leads and conversions coming from your website through our completely customized plans.
Our Customized Digital Marketing Services in Cleveland
As a local SEO agency in Cleveland, we have a variety of services that we can provide for your business, which include the following:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Have you ever wondered why some companies appear higher up on Google’s search results list than others? The answer is SEO.
- Having a high ranking for search engine results is a valuable marketing tactic that can lead to an increase in leads and revenue for your business.
- We’ll work with your team to determine what your audience is searching for and how you can adapt the content on your site to appear on those search result lists.
Some strategies you can expect during a typical SEO campaign include:
- Keyword analysis
- Competitor research
- Content optimization
- Blog creation and writing
- Strategic link building
- Local profile development
- Technical adjustments
- Conversion optimization
Web Design and Development
- We’ve completed web design projects for a variety of companies in the Cleveland area in order to give their online brands a fresh new look, while at the same time optimizing them for search engines.
- One of our main specialties is developing websites in WordPress, though we are adept at working with other content management systems as well
Pay Per Click (PPC)
- One way to get your brand noticed while also achieving ROI is by utilizing PPC campaigns. These campaigns can be run on Google, Bing and social media platforms depending on the sites that your target audience is using.
- By running these campaigns, you can achieve clicks to your website targeted to the right audience. We’ll write the ad copy, design landing pages, run the campaigns, make ongoing adjustments to keywords and bids, and do overall management to show you the results you desire.
- Social media is a valuable portion of Cleveland online marketing, because more and more users join social networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook on a daily basis.
- Not only does our team have extensive experience writing posts for each social media channel, we can also schedule them out, monitor your pages, and even respond to customer inquiries on your behalf. Like we mentioned above, we can additionally run advertising campaigns to get your site noticed by social media users who match your target audience.
- If your website is built in the HubSpot interface, you have invested in their CRM, or you are looking for a platform that can assist your sales team, we’d be happy to help.
- We are a certified partner company which means that we are able to help you with all of your HubSpot marketing needs from contact management to lead form integration to email marketing, and more.
- In addition to our SEO services, we would be happy to help communicate with your current customer base or potential customers in your lead pipeline through email.
- Our team has the ability to write, design, and send emails out to your ideal audience to help boost your campaign and acquire more business.
Consulting and Auditing
- If your business is looking for consulting advice from SEO, web development, and PPC experts, you can trust in our Cleveland digital marketing agency.
- We have worked with clients on a consulting basis to provide guidance and feedback on their marketing campaigns so they know what they need to improve.
So What Makes Our SEO Agency in Cleveland Different Than The Rest?
There are many companies that offer internet marketing services, but there are several things that make us different from our competition, including:
1. We’re a Local Digital Marketing Company
If you’re a company based in Cleveland, Ohio, it’s understandable that you’d like your online marketing company to also be in the local area. Not to mention, you’ll have someone to complain about the weather and Browns to as well!
Both our headquarters in Westlake and our downtown office are within proximity to all of northeast Ohio and many major cities within the state, meaning that we can meet you in person, rather than just on a video or conference call.
That face-to-face communication is key in closely working with you to determine your Cleveland digital marketing goals.
2. Experience in a Wide Range of Industries
Unlike other digital marketing companies in Cleveland that only cater to one business type, we have worked with businesses of all sorts, including some of these well-known Cleveland area businesses you may recognize:
- Kent State University
- Play: CLE
- IX Center
- Clear Choice Photo Booth
- Lava Room Recording
From home services to manufacturing and everything in-between, you can trust that our experience providing SEO and PPC in Cleveland is always tailored and customized toward your field and its goals:
3. We’re a Boutique SEO Agency
Given that our Cleveland digital marketing agency houses less than 30 people, we’re able to customize the marketing campaigns we work on to be tailored specifically to your goals. Some key points to remember:
- Similar to a how a smaller class size in school helps provide a higher level of closeness and understanding, our smaller agency allows us to establish a connection with your company and focus on providing high-quality content personalized to your business.
- As a client, you as assigned your own account manager and strategist that will work with you throughout your campaign, and will be there to answer any questions you have.
- The strategy we use for your marketing efforts will be unique and based solely on your goals, industry and target audience.
- Our team enjoys working together not only at work, but outside the office as well, which helps us produce better quality work for all of our clients because we truly enjoy the marketing we do, and who we do it with.
4. All of Our Efforts are In-House
Within our local Cleveland office, we’ve had the privilege of growing an experienced team over the last few years. As a result, the services that we provide are all conducted in-house by a hand-picked crew of hard-working professionals.
Through keeping our staff under the same company roof, we are able to collaborate more efficiently and ensure that the quality of our work never falters. Not to mention, being in-house also assures that we can keep our culture in tip-top shape at all times.
5. Our Ability to Show Results
With all of our Cleveland-based digital marketing efforts being measurable, it’s easy to provide you with clear, concise results. Depending on the tactics you choose to employ within your company, some of these results can be measured through:
- Online form submissions
- Phone calls from your website
- Overall site traffic, and the traffic’s point of origin
- Via search engines, paid ads, social media, direct, and referrals
- Organic search engine traffic
- Keyword rankings
For additional information on the results we’ve achieved in the past, feel free to read our various case studies.
Get to Know Us Better
“The team at Sixth City Marketing is GREAT! We went through an extensive re-branding process in our college and John and his staff were with us every step of the way. They were readily available for any questions we had. I would recommend Sixth City to any person/company, whether it’s their first time building a website and online marketing presence or if they are experienced veterans.” – Stephanie Berry, Kent State University
Our Proven Record of Success
In our work with a variety of Cleveland businesses, we have produced proven results from our digital marketing services. Take a look at some clients we have helped over the years:
Kent State University – College of Business Administration
With a tailored SEO and PPC strategy highlighting key terms to attract their target audience, and design for conversion changes to their landing pages and live site, in 2017 (compared to 2016) we were able to increase:
- Organic leads by 38%
- Overall leads by 135%
- Paid leads by 148%
As a manufacturer based in Willoughby, Shini USA was striving to increase B2B sales. Through SEO, website adjustments, and additional management to their Google Ads account, year over year, we have been able to:
- Boost SEO traffic by 632%
- Increase monthly visits by at least 28%
- Bring in 129% more online leads monthly
Bruening Glass Works
Located in Rocky River, this local glass repair shop reaped great rewards from the help of a new WordPress website with enhanced SEO. Since they were also looking to get more clients across the nation, we took a variety of approaches to supply new visitors.
After incorporating keywords, optimizing content, crafting a fresh website, and including strong calls to action, we saw their business:
- Rank #1 for their top-target term, among others
- Receive 8-16 more leads outside of the local area, per day
- Get a 1,528% increase in web traffic
Valco Valley Tool/Die
Another manufacturer in the area, Valco has been one of our oldest, longstanding clients. Back when they started with us, they were facing traffic and lead decreases due to a website launch. That is where we stepped in to provide efficient SEO to help them bounce back. From our work, comparing year to year, we were able to increase:
- Visits per month by 114%
- Site conversion rate by 4.6%
- Monthly leads by 543%
Digital Marketing & SEO FAQs
- How do I know if I need SEO?
Where do you currently rank in search engines? How many leads from organic traffic are you getting each month? These are a few questions to ask yourself to see if search engine optimization is a good fit for you. But in our eyes, every website in any industry can benefit from SEO services to improve their overall presence on the web.
- Will paid marketing be right for my business?
When we talk with businesses interested in PPC, we assess a variety of factors that can determine if it is a good fit.
- How long do web design projects take?
This depends on a variety of factors, such as how big your website currently is, the types of design and development elements you would like incorporated, and more. We will work with you to develop a timeline that meets your expectations but doesn’t interfere with the quality of our work.
- What types of SEO can you help with?
We are experts in on-page, off-page, technical, local, and even SEO specific to website types such as WordPress, Drupal, Shopify, and many others through our years of hands-on experience helping various businesses and industries.
- Can I see real-time results?
Just like us, you will have access to Google Analytics, ads, and the Search Console that will allow you to see numerous metrics important to the services you are investing with. And since transparency is always top of mind, you can always reach out to go over the data you see or address any questions you have.
“John and the team at Sixth City Marketing has delivered on everything they promised. From the time we started working with them until now, our leads have tripled. We’ve worked with them in many areas including PPC, SEO, website design and social media marketing. I would HIGHLY recommend John and the team at Sixth City Marketing.” – Lisa Calovini, Shini USA
Let Us Take Your Business to New Levels with Cleveland SEO, PPC, and Web Design Services
If you’re interested in utilizing our Cleveland digital marketing services to further your efforts and increase your ROI in 2022 and beyond, reach out to us today.
We look forward to hearing from you!
815 Superior Avenue E
Cleveland, OH 44114