Get More Projects with the Help of Our Expert SEO Team
Sixth City Marketing works with many industries to make their businesses thrive online. We have extensive experience working with a variety of clients, including those in the construction field. Partnering with us will help you to achieve the most from your SEO for construction.
Our team of experts is dedicated to learning the essentials of your business and producing tailored strategies, and our proven techniques allow us to increase qualified leads and website traffic. With our SEO services for construction, we can adhere to your target audience, attain your company’s goals, and generate leads for sales!
Why SEO Services Will Help Your Construction Company
Search engine optimization (SEO) is vital if you are wanting your business to rank on the top of Google’s search engine results. Some benefits of SEO for construction include:
- More traffic and leads – When you optimize your content, Google will boost your rankings. The higher your placement on search engine results, the more likely users will end up on your site. You will gain more traffic, bringing in more leads and revenue for your company!
- User-friendly website – Implementing SEO services for your construction company will result in a cleaner and more organized website design. A better website for customers to navigate will result in more sales.
- Increased keyword results – Quality SEO tactics target specific words for your content, helping relevant customers to find you. When you optimize your pages with the right keywords, you’ll get more qualified leads from your users’ website visits.
- Trustworthiness – Users trust Google. Having your construction company displayed at the top of the search engine page will give your website more authority in the eyes of potential customers, making it likely they will choose your business over that of a competitor.
- More brand awareness – From all the work we do outside of your website, along with our efforts to grow your social media presence, your brand mentions will increase, helping to boost your business in your service area(s).
Our Approach to SEO for Construction Companies
At Sixth City Marketing, our team is driven to reach your companies target audience, location, and overall goals. With keeping that in mind, we have centered around SEO campaigns to make that all happen.
Some of the tactics we consider implementing for construction companies include:
- Keyword research – We will evaluate which specific keywords will rank well for your business to help reach your construction companies goals.
- Metadata optimization – Our team is always updating metadata including the target keywords that will help get clicks from potential customers.
- Competitor research – Conducting searches on different competitors that rank above you in SERPs helps our team determine our approach to our work. This is especially important for construction companies because this targets a more local audience.
- Spam fighting – We will investigate companies that are breaking policy on Google Maps to increase their rankings. This is done by submitting spam submissions to help level the playing field.
- Blog writing – Our experienced team of writers will develop creative blog posts pertaining to your business to help increase your sites ranking and gain more traffic for long tail keywords.
- Schema implementation – Implementing schema can help boost your sites overall value as it better helps search engines understand your website.
- Speed improvements – No one is willing to wait for a website that has a long load time, and our team is aware of that. We will ensure your website’s speed is fast and efficient. We will ensure your sites speed is continuously being updated, which also
Our Construction SEO Experience: M/I Homes
As an agency, we’ve helped clients from diverse fields, including those in home and commercial construction, supply chain, industrial, manufacturing, and more.
Because of this, we have all the experience needed for your construction SEO services.
For instance, we have the experience of helping Columbus-based new home builders, M/I Homes, through our SEO tactics such as strategic content writing, keyword optimization, local SEO enhancements, and search console examination. Through this, compared to the previous year, we were able to:
- Raise traffic by 48%
- Increase organic traffic by 12%
- Boost new users by 58%
“John and his team at Sixth City are smart, passionate, and friendly. A great team to collaborate with!” – Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes
10 Key Steps of Our Construction SEO Marketing Process
When we start working with a new client, we have a set of steps that we take to craft a strategy and get the project off the ground, before we lead into the core of our work and data tracking. The steps of your campaign will likely include:
- Research of key terms and competitor analysis
- Creative strategy creation based on your targeting and goals
- Examining your local presence and making key adjustments
- Optimized content writing for your site, social channels, and emails
- User experience improvements for desktop, mobile and tablet
- Strategic link acquirement through directories and guest posts
- Technical improvements to metadata, site structure, speed, and images
- Tracking keyword changes as tasks are implemented
- Ongoing data analysis through Google Analytics tracking
- Monthly reporting, quarterly strategies, and meetings with your team
How Do We Show Results?
We measure results in your construction SEO campaign through increases in:
- Organic search engine traffic to your website
- Phone calls and leads through your site and Google Business Profiles
- Overall traffic and new users who have discovered your site
- Increases in keyword positions
- High-quality websites linking back to yours
Common Questions You May Have
What all does SEO cover?
It can be easy to think that search engine optimization is just making a few small adjustments to your website in hopes you can rank above your competitors. In reality, there are various types of SEO that exist: on-page SEO, off-page SEO, technical SEO, and local SEO. These all utilize different strategies and approaches that are then customized to a client to produce results.
How does SEO get me more projects?
Our SEO work can help bring more prospective clients to your website and entice them to fill out a form, call you, or contact you through a chatbot. We help leads get into your pipeline for you and your team to convert into sales.
How long does SEO take?
Most of our SEO work is part of a long-term game, but there are various tactics that can show early results, such as uploading new content to improve keywords or getting a new backlink indexed. But SEO is a marathon, never a sprint. The best part of SEO is that it is long-lasting, and the work we do for you over the time of your campaign can show results for years to come.
Are we just limited to SEO?
We believe that every business can benefit from a mix of our digital marketing services, but in reality, some services are more suited for certain industries than others. For construction companies, alongside SEO, pay-per-click marketing or a website redesign can deliver some great results, so we’d be happy to assist you in those areas as well.
The Sixth City Difference
Our Sixth City Marketing team has years of SEO experience working for a variety of clients in a wide range of industries. For each of our clients, we develop a unique strategy for a specific business’s needs.
Why you should choose us for your construction company SEO:
- We are driven by results. Your business’s goals become ours.
- Nothing cookie cutter here. We create customized strategies for each of our clients.
- We are a small agency meaning we can focus on providing you the best quality possible. Sixth City strives for a great client relationship!
- Our SEO team is in-house and dedicated to responding to your needs.
- We focus on data. Our decisions are based on data and statistics from your site.
- Being located in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh, along with our online capabilities, allows us to serve your business no matter where you are.
- We do more than just SEO, so if you ever desire to switch gears, we can see what other services we offer could help.
“I’ve worked with Sixth City on a few projects and can honestly say that the quality of the service and advice given has been 1st class. There’s a lot of charlatans out there, but these guys are the real deal. Strongly recommended.” – Greg Harding, Greg Harding Photography
Examples of SEO Success
Not only have we worked with construction companies to show proven results, but we’ve helped numerous other industries as well. Some of our other case studies include:
- TYKMA Electrox
- Kent State University – College of Business
- Bruening Glass Works
- Shini USA
- Valco Valley Tool & Die
- University Commons
- National Church Residences
– Water’s Edge of Lake Wales
Reach Out to Us for SEO for Construction Companies
We’re ready to provide essential SEO services for construction. Contact Sixth City Marketing today to get started!