Is your law firm wanting to beat out the competition on search engines, or rank higher on Google Maps? With the help of search engine optimization and local SEO, we can give your internet presence a makeover.
Let our team of law firm SEO experts take your digital marketing to the next level with SEO for attorneys and lawyers.
“John was someone who came highly recommended to me for digital marketing and SEO. To my surprise he was easily accessible for a telephone appointment. Although I expected his knowledge of a SEO to be far beyond mine (it is) he was also able to speak to me at a level I could understand. He seemed interested in making clear how he could help me and not overpromising. He seems to be a much more straightforward marketing asset that I am used to dealing with. Thank you John!” – Brandon Shroy, Attorney at Law
Advantages of Our Law Firm SEO Services
Better Results on Google and Bing
From claiming and optimizing your Google Business Profile and Bing Local profiles to making tweaks to your website with search engines in mind, we can help give your site a boost.
We understand that every law firm is different. From your practice’s focus to your location, there are a lot of variables that come into play when developing a strategy for your services. This is why we start all of our campaigns from scratch – no cookie-cutter approaches here.
You Can Get Back to Work
The best part about working with a lawyer SEO agency like us is that you will have more time on your hands to dedicate to growing your business and to helping customers with their legal matters. You can trust that our team has SEO covered.
Your Website Will Grow Stronger
From the backlinks we build to the content we write to every small change we make in between, everything we do in our search engine optimization efforts is not only done with the goal of getting you more business, but to put your website in a better condition for years to come.
One of the best parts about search engine optimization is that it reaps rewards long-term. The work that we do for you during your campaign, whether it’s for a year or a more extended period, will help give your website a more stable foundation in the eyes of Google well into the future
SEO Services We Provide for Lawyers and Attorneys
- Competitor Research – You likely are competing against a number of lawyers in your area. We do a deep dive into how they are ranking and what separates their websites from yours to see what opportunities are available.
- Optimized Writing – Our in-house team of writers have backgrounds in marketing, journalism, advertising, English, and similar majors that give them the expertise they need to strategically write for search engines and your customer base.
- Local Focus – With 46% of all Google searches being local, we can help your firm or practice rank better locally through various strategies such as link building, citation management, spam cleanup, and more.
- Technical Adjustments – What many marketers don’t know is that there are aspects on the back end of your website that can hurt your SEO efforts. Our developers are able to point out flaws and make changes to its structure to help improve your site’s health.
- Link Building – In order to help build authority and strength to your domain, we conduct various link building tactics on both a local and national scale that help your website gain trust in the eyes of search engines
- Data Monitoring and Collection – For all of our services, we give our clients monthly report summaries that will break down changes in keyword positions, traffic, conversions and more.
SEO Questions You May Have
Do I Need Local SEO?
If you are a local-serving business and do not cater to customers on a national level, then local SEO is for you. On top of all the normal strategies implanted for a search engine optimization campaign, local SEO includes additional tactics that center around your offices and the locations you want to rank in.
How Is SEO Different Than PPC?
The biggest difference between PPC (or pay per click) and SEO is that PPC depends on having a set budget for your campaign that you will use to strategically bid against competitors for the search terms you wish to show for. SEO, on the other hand, is based on organic listings that Google ranks depending on a variety of factors.
What Does Sixth City Do During a Campaign?
Besides some of the SEO tactics we mentioned earlier, our team creates strategies from scratch, meets with you on an ongoing basis, uploads and implements copy and other strategic items, and works with you to get feedback and make adjustments based on the leads you acquire.
What Are Some Benefits of Legal SEO Services?
You need SEO to help you rank above your competitors, get more leads, and enhance your overall online presence. Search engine optimization marketing for your legal business can help get your business on the map and in front of your ideal customer, helping you build a strong foundation for your business.
“John and the Sixth City team are wonderful to work with. They are extremely knowledgeable about SEO, digital marketing and website optimization. The team goes above and beyond to help clients reach marketing goals and is accessible to answer questions via phone, email and in-person meetings. They are true professionals and I would highly recommend their services to anyone looking for a digital marketing firm that will help take their business to the next level.” – Joni Bowen, Kent State University
Get to Know Our Lawyer and Attorney SEO Agency
Located in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh, our SEO company has 25+ years of collective experience working with a wide variety of businesses in diverse fields, law firms included.
Not to mention, we also have the ability to offer you paid marketing, website design, conversion optimization, email marketing, social media management, and other digital marketing services to help your business thrive.
Give Your SEO Marketing a Shot in the Arm Today
So if you would like to learn more about how we provide SEO services to law firms, don’t hesitate to reach out for a free website evaluation using the form above, or by heading over to our contact page. We look forward to meeting you!