To attract more patients to your dental practice, you need to up your digital marketing strategy.
Traditional marketing tactics just aren’t going to cut it. Here are the five dentist marketing strategies for you to boost your business online!
1. Optimize Your Google My Business Profile
One of the most important dentist marketing strategies you can do for your company is optimizing your GMB profile. How are patients supposed to find you if your business information is not available?
First, you need to claim your business listing. Once you have done this, you can begin optimizing. Be sure to include:
- Business category – this could be “dentists” or “dental clinic”
- Phone number
- Hours of operation
- Business description – include relevant keywords and phrases
- Review section
- Descriptive and appealing photos
2. Write Blog Posts
Blogging is a great way to generate traffic to your website. Not only will potential clients find you through blog posts, but you will be able to boost your search engine rankings through blogs. Plus, you get to establish your credibility and expertise to readers!
Some ideas for blog topics include:
- Creating healthy habits – People are always looking to be healthy. Why not write a post on great tactics for healthy teeth and gums?
- Debunking myths – Use your industry expertise to fact check certain things and correct faulty assumptions.
- Talk about trends – Research hygiene trends or even the latest in beauty and then discuss industry news and relevant topics.
Once you’ve written a blog post, consider where you should post it. You can create a blog section on your website to establish your company as a thought-leader in the industry, or you can also pitch posts to industry publications, often receiving a backlink in return. Both ways will help you boost your dental marketing efforts and generate more traffic to your website!
3. Optimize for SEO
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a great way to obtain more qualified leads, increase sales, and improve your dental clinic’s presence online.
Some key dental SEO tactics include:
- Improve metadata, along with image alt and title tags
- Optimize content to include relevant keywords and phrases
- Make all calls to action easy to use and find – form submissions, phone numbers, and email addresses
4. Get Linked on Dental Directories
According to Google, 80% of consumers find local businesses through search engines. Having your dental clinic linked on a directory will boost your dentist marketing strategy!
Notable advantages to directories include:
- Highly targeted – Most users only visit a directory for something specific. By being listed on a dental clinic directory, you are more visible online!
- Trustworthy source – A link from a reputable online directory is seen by Google as being high quality, and high-authority backlinks will help improve your website’s domain authority.
- Cost effective – Most of these directories will list your site for free.
5. Use Email Marketing Campaigns
Checking your email is what 66% of people do when they wake up in the morning. Have your email included in their inbox with appointment reminders, dental tips and more! Stay top of mind with your patients.
Common dental email topics:
- Appointment reminders
- Dental news and trends
- Dental hygiene tips
- Request a friend referral
- Dental product reviews
Reach Out to Sixth City for Dentist Marketing Help
If you are looking to take your dentist marketing efforts to the next level, contact Sixth City today! We are dedicated to meeting your goals and boosting your business online.