We Help Construction Companies With 100% Customized Digital Marketing Strategies
Companies and individuals who are in need of construction services for their projects can choose from a wide variety of vendors, making online exposure, brand reputation, and overall online appearance key to landing contracts.
By implementing essential marketing tactics through channels like SEO, PPC, and more, you can attract the customers you need to boost your business and increase your revenue.
Sixth City Marketing has extensive experience working with clients in diverse industries including construction and is adept at analyzing the unique aspects of a business and providing tailored solutions. Let’s take a moment to look at all we can provide.
Why You Need Digital Marketing
- As we review your business and your marketing opportunities, we’ll take into account the products and services you offer, core keywords to focus on, website design improvement possibilities, your competitors’ rankings, and more.
- Our team of SEO experts are skilled at learning the essential facets of your business and producing strategies and copy that adheres to your industry, captures your brand’s voice and goals, and, most importantly, leads to sales.
- Whether you expertise is in commercial or residential construction, we can help.
“John and his team at Sixth City are smart, passionate, and friendly. A great team to collaborate with!” – Will Duderstadt, M/I Homes
Digital Services Our Construction Marketing Agency Can Provide
- Search Engine Optimization – Our in-house staff is skilled in making tailored adjustments to your site’s copy, meta titles, images, speed, backlink profile, and more all in order to help search engines better rank your site for the terms most relevant to your business.
- Local SEO – For clients who serve just a specific region, a special strategy is needed that is more hyper focused on helping you rank for key terms like “home builder near me” or similar terms that fit your niche.
- Pay Per Click– Pay-per-click marketing is a great way to get your business in front of qualified leads on search engines. Our team can craft effective ads and run tailored campaigns targeting specific keywords, age, income, gender, location, and more.
- Email Marketing – As another way to keep a line in the water with potential clients in your pipeline, or to address your current customer base, we can utilize email marketing to send out tailored messaging that will increase sales.
- Website Design and Development– Does your website need sprucing up? Our team can design a custom site just for your business in WordPress, Drupal, or whatever content management system you prefer. Best of all, during our site redesigns we incorporate proven techniques for forms and calls to action that will bring in more business.
- Social Media– Our team can write, edit, and post updates on diverse social media channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more. We can additionally work to build your presence online and boost your follower count.
- Paid Social Media – Alongside running ads on search engines, we also have the ability to reach potential customers by displaying ads on Facebook, Instagram, and more that showcase your services and past work.
We Can Report and Measure Your Improvement
One of the best aspects about our marketing for construction companies is that we provide our clients monthly reports that are easy to understand and digest.
Our short monthly reports provide insights on the work we’ve conducted for the month, how traffic has changed on your site, how any PPC campaigns are performing, and more.
Additionally, we emphasize measurement in our reporting to ensure that the construction marketing tactics we have employed are giving you the results you deserve.
We send out monthly reports showing data including:
- Changes in website traffic (organic, paid, direct, and referral)
- Lead increases via forms and phone calls
- Search engine keyword ranking
- CPC improvements
- Much more!
We have significant experience marketing for businesses in the construction field, having worked with companies that specialize in horizontal directional drilling, prefabricated walls, air curtains for construction projects, and more.
Additionally, we have worked with a wide array of businesses in connected fields such as manufacturing and the supply chain industry. If you’re looking for a construction marketing agency that can quickly learn the key facets of your industry and craft tailored strategies, Sixth City is it.
Case Study: SEO for M/I Homes, A New Home Building Company
M/I Homes based in Columbus Ohio is a home building construction company that is located across the country in 16 major cities. They specialize in building customizable homes for families from the ground up.
The team at M/I Homes wanted to maximize their online traffic after redesigning their website and that’s where our team at Sixth City stepped in. We focused our campaign on increasing organic traffic and online leads to M/I Homes different locations.
We implemented a variety of SEO services to drive the biggest ROI including:
- Keyword research
- Content creation and optimization
- Google local profile management
As a result, we saw an increase of 10,000 visitors through organic search to the M/I Homes website. In comparing September 1-27, 2018 to the same period in 2017 there was an overall website traffic increase of 48%, organic website traffic increase of 12%, and new users on the website increased by 58%.
If you are interested in learning more about other businesses we have helped, head on to our case studies page and learn more about the places we have helped make a difference.
Get to Know Sixth City Marketing
Ou agency was established in 2010 and is currently based in Cleveland, Ohio, with offices in Indianapolis, Columbus, and Pittsburgh.
Our main goal during our digital marketing campaigns is to deliver results by improving a site’s overall online presence, with helping boost your site with tactics that can last for years to come. This makes it a timeless investment for your business.
We do this by designing a unique marketing strategy for each of our clients, there are no one-size-fits all strategies here. Our clients can also trust that we will have open communication about the results our campaign and have to navigate the ever-changing playing field.
Do You Build New Homes? Here’s Why You Need Digital Marketing Too
- Flexible – Home builder digital marketing encompasses many different tactics and can be tailored to your specific goals. From SEO to PPC and more, you can choose what’s best for you.
- Reach a large audience – Online marketing has no borders, really, which means you can market to audiences outside of your geographic location if you’re looking to expand. You can also target a specific demographic that will give you qualified leads.
- Measurable results – Unlike traditional marketing methods, digital marketing provides you with concrete and reliable reports that display clicks, conversions, visitors, and more.
- Easily adaptable – The great thing about home builder digital marketing is that you can optimize your content so easily. When you notice a landing page isn’t performing well, you can go in, change up the content to match keywords, and watch your SERPs rankings soar to the top!
- Cost-effective – When it comes to digital marketing, the main “cost” is your time. Outside of your vendor expense, SEO, content marketing, and social media management are free! These certain strategies will not have you breaking the bank where billboards and newspapers would. Even with PPC, you can set your budget to what is affordable to you.
- Overtake your competitors – Since many brands are moving their marketing strategies online, having a digital marketing campaign in place can build brand awareness against both your local and national competitors.
Our home builder digital marketing agency will use our experts’ skills and experience to boost your business and get you the customers you’ve been seeking.
Easy Ways to Use Digital Marketing to Improve Your Construction Marketing Efforts
Here are a few quick tips to help improve your home builder digital marketing:
- Create relevant and useful web content for your site that shows your authority and educates your users
- Target your Facebook and Google Ad campaigns to your key audience using the filters available
- Implement Google Analytics on your site so you can learn which pages convert the best with your audience
- Utilize social media to show you are active in the local area
- Gain backlinks from businesses you have partnered with
- Claim your listing on Google Maps and other local profiles
“I’ve worked with Sixth City Marketing for multiple years now for my PPC and SEO needs. They have consistently delivered a high-quality product, are professional, and deeply care about their customers. They listen to my business needs and work with me to help my business grow. I’ve seen a massive improvement in the quality of leads, website visitors, and click-through rate. My website has experienced immediate positive results from suggested website changes, with increased forms completed, increased phone calls, and increased pages per visit. Other PPC companies I’ve worked with just waste ad spend, while Sixth City Marketing makes use of every penny.” – Jennifer Hristovski, SprayWorks
Does Your Construction Business Need a Marketing Boost? Let’s Get Started Today
If you’re looking to take your construction marketing to new heights, be sure to reach out to Sixth City Marketing. Our expert home builder digital marketing agency will assess the unique needs of your business and help you get the business you’ve been wanting!