Looking to get more leads in specific regions? Have a tight timeline or budget to work with? Invest in our Columbus Google Ads help to let us manage your account and bring in more business through pay per click.
Let Our Columbus Google Ads Experts Take Your Campaign to New Heights
Managing your pay-per-click campaign in Google Ads can be hard if you are juggling various other tasks. Allow our in-house Google Ads management experts to take some weight off your shoulders.
What Are the Benefits of Google Ads Management?
There are many reasons why you should invest in Columbus Google Ads help. Some of the benefits include:
- Speed – With PPC marketing, you can attract visitors to your site quickly. You have the opportunity to gain qualified clicks, leads and sales right away.
- Measurable – By tracking your conversion rates and clicks, you can easily keep track of your investments and measure your ROI.
- Control – You have all the power in your PPC campaign. You decide the amount of money you want to spend and who to target your ads to.
- Adaptable – Through Google Ads management, you can refine your landing page copy, update keywords or alter bid amount. Your data is displayed quickly, so you can easily modify your campaign to make improvements and increase your success.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
How We Offer Google Ads Help in Columbus, OH
Clients who decide to partner with us for Google Ads management will receive:
A Custom Pay-Per-Click Strategy
We know that every business is unique, and there is no “one-size-fits-all” way to approach PPC marketing for every industry. So you can count on the fact that we will treat your campaign as one of a kind, delivering premium service.
Landing Page Design
In order to help get you leads, our Columbus Google Ads experts will include landing page design as part of our Google Ads marketing services. We will create dedicated pages that reflect your brand and are specific to your unique products or services.
As part of your agreement, you will receive a monthly breakdown and overview of your campaigns success. From cost per click to conversions to phone calls, we will send you all the important data with utmost transparency.
We look forward to building long-standing relationships with our clients and are always ready to move beyond a pay-per-click retainer if you decide to venture into SEO, a website redesign, or other services.
What Makes Sixth City Marketing Different
As you are weighing your options for Columbus Google Ads help, here are a few key things about our digital marketing agency that separate us from the competition:
- Our team is under one roof – We pride ourselves on having our team in-house to help us produce better quality work.
- ROI is our main focus – As an agency, we understand that you want to know that you are getting premium services from your investment. We have the ability to help show you your ROI from our Google Ads management.
- We have extensive experience – From manufacturing to dental practices to landscaping and more, we have experience in providing pay-per-click services to a variety of industries around Columbus.
- Nothing is cookie cutter – Everything we do is custom. From your landing pages to your ads to how we approach your account, you can count on the fact that we will always treat your business as unique.
- We are local – We believe being able to quickly connect with clients is essential, which is why we have an office in the heart of downtown.
Google Ads Management FAQs
Many of our clients come to us with questions about our Google Ads help. Here are a few aspects to note.
1. Where can my ads be displayed?
At Sixth City Marketing, the platforms that we work with for paid advertisements are Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn.
2. What determines my PPC cost?
There are plenty of factors that Google uses to determine your PPC cost. Some of them include:
- Bid amount – How much you’re willing to pay for a click on your ad
- Targeting – Whether you’re looking at locations or keywords, who and what you target can influence the cost based on how competitive the aspect is
- Quality score – Google will look at the quality and relevance of your ad based on the search query. Higher quality ads will result in a lower CPC
3. What is the difference between ad impressions and ad clicks?
Ad impressions are when an ad is viewed from a search engine query. These are free but it means that your ad must be highly relevant to the searcher.
Ad clicks are when the user actually clicks on your advertisement. This is when the advertiser must pay the fee for each individual click.
4. How do you define “success” with Google Ads management?
The best success is through your return on investment (ROI). Your clicks and conversions will help determine your ROI.
Conversions are when a user clicks on your advertisement and proceeds to the next step by filling out a contact form. Conversions will likely lead to sales, so the more conversions you have, the greater opportunity you have to generate revenue.
5. Can you only help specific industries run Google Ads?
Nope! We have helped a wide range of business types with Google Ads management and marketing, including:
Get to Know Sixth City Marketing
In addition to being Columbus-area Google Ads experts, we are also skilled in a wide variety of key digital marketing services such as SEO, web design, WordPress development, WordPress SEO, and more.
And since 2010, we have been providing our clients with diverse services to help them increase their sales. Check out our case studies page for specific examples.
“Sixth City Marketing has provided consulting, SEO and many other services to National Church Residences. The team has excellent advice and is very easy to work with.” – Karen Twinem, National Church Residences
Invest in Our Google Ads Management Services Today
Talk with our team today to see how we can help your Columbus business thrive through PPC. We look forward to connecting with you.
Our Columbus Location
35 E Gay St., #324,
Columbus, OH 43215