We Can Help Increase Enrollment in Your Grad Programs Through SEO
Are you in need of boosting the enrollment rates for your graduate school programs? Our in-house search engine optimization experts can help.
Hi, we are Sixth City Marketing, and we experienced higher education marketers who are ready to help your grad programs reach their full potential through our customized SEO strategies.
What You Can Expect From SEO for Graduate Programs
- Increases in overall website strength for years to come
- Gain more qualified leads from prospective students
- Improve your graduate school’s overall online presence
- Return on investment data from leads that turn into students
“The team at Sixth City Marketing is GREAT! We went through an extensive re-branding process in our college and John and his staff were with us every step of the way. They were readily available for any questions we had. I would recommend Sixth City to any person/company, whether it’s their first time building a website and online marketing presence or if they are experienced veterans.” – Stephanie Berry, Kent State University
How We Approach Grad School SEO
Just like every business is different, we know that is the same case for college programs. Different majors, requirements, benefits, and more are all taken into consideration when we craft your unique SEO strategy by scratch.
And given we have worked with a number of different schools over the years, we have learned what tactics can really show results. Here are some of the methods we have used and can likely expect to be included in your strategy:
Blog post writing
Having detailed blog posts for your graduate programs can help you reach a whole new set of users online who are searching for topics related to your offerings. We have the ability to create a blog, and write long-form content to go after long-tail keywords related to your campaign.
Competitor research and analysis
We will examine different aspects of your competitors’ marketing efforts, from content, backlinks, to even website speed, can all of these aspects can provide valuable insights on how we can improve your site.
Content writing and optimization
One of the main ways we help is by optimizing your current program pages, as well as writing new landing pages that will target your core offerings. Our writing team incorporates the keywords we identify as most important to improving your rankings.
Conversion Optimization Changes
Having potential grad students find your website is one thing, but having them convert by filling out a contact or application form is a whole other matter. With design for conversion, we can make strategic updates to your page layouts to help facilitate a higher conversion rate.
Keyword research and analysis
As we’ve mentioned, we will incorporate keywords into site content to help increase rankings. But first, we go through a process of identifying the best terms that are worth targeting based on monthly traffic predictions, competition, and your feedback.
Link building and tracking
When more quality websites link to your pages, the more authority they can have in the eyes of search engines. And we’ve seen proven success in our clients keyword positions when we do dedicated link building.
Article Pitching and Outreach
A form of link building we have also had success with is having articles published on other sites that link back to yours. We handle every step of the process, such as pitching our ideas to publishers and writing the content, to allow you to focus on other important internal matters.
Local optimization updates
Non-online programs will have a primary focus on getting more students from their local area, which requires a local SEO strategy. To help you rank in specific cities and areas, we can apply a unique set of local tactics to help improve local rankings.
Technical analyzation and adjustments
A lot of marketers do not know that there are some things that are behind the scenes of your website that could be holding it back from success. This can be 404 pages, redundant redirects, large images, and more.
Other Services We Provide for Marketing Grad Programs
- Pay-per-click (Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook Ads, and more)
- Social media marketing (Writing, scheduling, and more)
- Web design and development (Custom WordPress design and development)
What Makes Sixth City Different?
As you research what SEO agency will be the best choice for your school, we understand you will want to get to know us a little better. Here are some things you should know:
- We are results driven and know that getting your school more sales is the #1 priority
- Our team has 25+ years of collective experience in digital marketing
- All of our strategies are completely custom, no cookie-cutter approaches here
- We pride ourselves on being an 100% in-house team of SEOs
- Members of our SEO team have a variety of degrees in fields such as journalism, creative writing, business, marketing, and communications
- Having a strong company culture is important to us as it helps our team produce better work
- Since opening in 2010, we’ve helped businesses from higher education just like you, to manufacturing, dental, software, and more
- Our experts have been quoted and featured for their expertise across the web
- While we have our headquarters in Cleveland, we also have offices in Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, and Columbus but are able to help your school no matter its location
“I am extremely pleased with Sixth City Marketing, the college’s website traffic has increased substantially along with a significant increase in the quality of our admission leads. Plus, within a short period of time Sixth City’s SEO efforts have catapulted our Google rankings taking us from a buried page to top listings on Google. Sixth City has made a significant difference in the business college’s rankings and admissions.” – Michelle Parrish Manning, Kent State University
Allow Our Team Help Your Grad School Thrive With Search Engine Optimization
Schedule an Introduction Today
Want to learn more on how our team can help get more students enrolled in your grad programs? Contact us today to get in touch with our team and we would be happy to schedule a call to discuss your goals!