Looking to redesign your website? Our agency can help deliver dentist web design by building you a WordPress website you’ll love!
From a design that reflects your branding to development that is built for speed and functionality, our WordPress skills will help you get your website where it needs to be in order to beat out your competitors.
“The team at Sixth City is second to none!! Starting with the owner John and all his teammates I’ve worked with I have nothing but glowing things to say! I felt that they cared about MY business growth as their #1 priority even if it wasn’t always best for their bottom line. They are passionate about and great at what they do. If you’re looking for a team to help with your business, don’t look any further. This is the team that will feel like an extension of your own business!” – Dr. Paul Mikhli, Beachwood Dental
Why You Should Ditch Your Pre-Made Dental WordPress Design
We understand that when you are building a website for your dental business, it’s easy to just go on the web and pick out a pre-made template that you can buy. However, buying these templates comes with a lot of drawbacks such as:
- A design that other businesses are using
- Plugins that slow down your site’s load time
- Difficulty in finding what you need in the interface
- An inability to easily update aspects of your website
- Layouts being messed up after simple changes
Instead of having to deal with issues that pre-made dental templates bring, why not get the most out of your budget and work with a dental web design agency instead?
What’s Included in Our Dentist Website Designs
- User-friendly interface
- Search engine optimization
- Google Analytics tracking
- Enhanced load time
- Design for conversion
Why We Are Different from Other Dental Website Companies
Many agencies may offer dental WordPress design and development services, but they’re unlikely to size up to Sixth City Marketing:
- We don’t cut corners
When we design and develop websites, we start from scratch and work with you step by step to build from the ground up. We take our time to ensure that you are getting a website that you and your team will be able to use easily and that your customers will love.
- Our designs are one of a kind
Unlike a pre-made WordPress template, we make sure that none of your competitors will have a design like yours! We will keep you in the loop through the entirety of the design process to make sure that you are 100% happy with the result.
- Conversion is our main focus
Having a website that looks good is one thing, but what’s the point of getting a custom website if it’s not going to help bring in more business? Part of our web design strategy is designing for conversion and making sure that your customers will easily be able to contact you on your new site.
- Our team is all in-house
We pride ourselves on the fact that we are a smaller, boutique agency that has an in-house team of marketing experts. In our web design projects, you will get help from our designers, developers, strategists, and even content!
- We want to build relationships
After your new website is launched, we would love to continue the relationship we’ve built to keep helping your business through other areas of our dental marketing expertise, including SEO, PPC, and more.
Why We Love WordPress
For years, we have chosen WordPress as our go-to content management system not only for our own site, but for all of our website design clients as well.
We love WordPress not just because it is one of the most popular platforms in the industry, but because it is easy to learn. This means you and your team will have no problem updating information on your site for years to come.
It also has a variety of SEO benefits as well, so not only will your website be functional and visually appealing, but it will also be readable by search engines to help you get more business online.
Our Website Design Process
Here are some of the steps you can expect when we partner with you to redesign your website:
- Strategy session – We sit down with you, or meet via conference call and shared screens, to discuss your current setbacks, struggles, and issues with your site. We also will learn about what you are looking to gain from your new site and draw inspiration from websites you like currently.
- Site architecture – The navigational structure of your site helps us understand what pages are most important to you and sets the stage for how visitors will move through your site.
- Wireframes – Our team will develop wireframes that show an outline of the suggested structure we see most fitting for your site for different page templates, including on desktop and mobile.
- Mockups – After the wireframes are approved, we take them into Photoshop to give them life, and this is where we introduce various design principles and your branding to show you what your new site will look like in real life.
- Development – Next, after receiving your feedback and making adjustments to perfect a mockup design, we start building out the website’s backend through the WordPress platform. This also includes migrating over your current website’s content or any additional content you need as part of your project.
- Final touches and launch – By working through the development site on our server, we will keep you in the loop on our progress and relay any issues or questions that arise. Once the site is completely approved, we will launch it and ensure redirects, important tracking codes, and goal tracking are all in place.
- Learn and enjoy – After your site is launched, if you’d like, we can provide training that can help you understand your new website’s backend interface. This way you will know how to easily make updates to aspects such as messaging, hours, and more.
Let Us Help Your Practice Grow
Beyond building you a brand-new website, we would love to continue to work with you via other digital marketing channels including search engine optimization, Google Ads, paid social media, and much more.
Our goal as an agency has been, and always will be, to produce results for our clients whether through design, site optimization, blog writing, or anything else.
Local Marketing: Why You Need It
As a dental office, your business is unique in that unlike many other industries, you serve just your general area. Meaning, if you are located in Chicago you aren’t trying to market to people in Boston, Los Angeles, or Washington, D.C. And because of that, your marketing approach needs unique attention paid to your local focus so you can increase your website’s visibility in your city.
With the help of our local marketing experts, we can help your office rank for terms such as “dentist near me” or “braces in my area” that use search engine algorithms that provide unique results to the user.
As a digital marketing agency, we have helped business in just about every industry find success through our online efforts. We have even worked with other dental offices just like yours, including Stellar Dental Care and Beachwood Dental.
So no matter if you are an oral surgeon, an orthodontist, a pediatric dentist, or anything else, our work can benefit your practice.
Work with Our Dental Web Design Agency
If you are ready to give your dental website the makeover it deserves, then reach out to our dental WordPress experts today! We look forward to working with you.
“We called on Sixth City as well as a number of other company’s to make a proposal for a new look, and a better run WordPress website for the Lake County Health District. They were low pressure, more problem solving, and step up where we needed, but also let us do things that we needed. In the end our new look is a very functional well branded site, and they were professional, knowledgeable, and precise with their help in our website build. We went through all of our own content, and up our game as well. So we are pretty pleased with the result.” – Lake County Health District