Gain More Patients
Google Ads marketing for dentists is a great way to target your ideal customer and reach different locations with your budget.
From specific ages to income and much more, paid online advertising has numerous ways to segment your audiences which leads to incredible potential for increasing your sales in 2020 and beyond.
What Is PPC?
PPC stands for pay per click and is a type of digital advertising that operates on select platforms to run online ads on various websites, apps, and more. Unlike other marketing tactics, you are charged for every click your ad receives, as you are given special targeting tools to run ads directly aimed at your ideal audience based on location, interests, what they’re searching for, and much more.
“John Sammon at Sixth City Marketing is the “go to guy” for SEO and PPC! John’s always been available when I have had healthcare marketing questions and he provides good insight on areas I may not have considered. I don’t ever fill out these, but John Sammon is just that good!” – Michael Buser, Teleradiology Consultants, LLC
Paid Marketing Channels We Work With
Pay per click (PPC) can be performed across various platforms, and our agency has vast experience with:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
If you are interested in paid social media, be sure to head over to our services page.
What’s Included in Our PPC for Dentists Services?
- Ad writing and refreshing
Whether your ads just need revamping or you are starting fresh, our in-house team of writers can help
- Custom landing page creation
We can design and create unique landing pages that convert
- Keyword analysis and management
Our team curates a winning keyword list and manages queries that produce clicks
- Enhanced bid strategy and planning
Ensuring you get the most out of your monthly budget is one of our main goals
- Phone call lead source tracking
Using CallRail, we can see unique lead source data and monitor qualified phone calls
- Ongoing suggestions and improvements
By assessing data and adapting to industry updates, we can keep your campaigns excelling
Understanding the Benefits of Dental PPC
Choosing between marketing types can be difficult. Here are some of the main reasons we would suggest Facebook or Google Ads for dentists:
- Transparent Data – Google Ads and other paid mediums allow you to see all the important pin points of your campaign, including your monthly spend, impressions, clicks, and conversions. Through this, you will easily be able to see how your campaign is performing at all times.
- Ongoing Management – Unlike other dental PPC marketing agencies, we don’t outsource our work, and all of our paid strategists are in-house and consistently monitoring the campaign for success to ensure the account is at premium health.
- Set Time and Budget – If you are on a tight budget, timeline, or both, pay per click is a great marketing method to invest in since both of those parameters can be set to help guide our team on how best to approach your campaign.
- Communication – On top of you being able to see all the data, we will always be in touch with you to deliver monthly reports on the progress of your campaign, suggestions we have, the success of any promotion you’re offering, and anything else relevant.
- Experience – We are a top-rated PPC management agency in Indianapolis, Cleveland, Columbus, and Pittsburgh, with a team that has over 25+ years of collective experience in the marketing industry helping various business types, including dental practices.
- Creative Customization – For all of our paid marketing clients, we take the time to create custom landing pages that are designed to convert, write landing page and ad copy, and perform A/B testing to ensure results.
- Competitive Research – We know that one of the main reasons you are likely investing in marketing is to outrank your competitors, and be the top choice for dentistry in your area. Our team will perform various analyses of your competitors so we know how to beat them on the web.
More Knowledge From Other Industries We Help
Our PPC services don’t just stop with dental pay-per-click, we can also help a variety of other business types succeed such as:
Why Your Practice Needs Paid Online Advertising
Dentists should consider investing in dental pay-per-click for the following reasons:
- 19% of people don’t go to the dentist because they cannot find one convenient to them (ADA)
- Pay per click is one of the top three generators of on-page conversions (Formstack)
- 97% of consumers use online searches for local services and businesses (BrightLocal)
- 41% of Google users click on the top three ads (WordStream)
- PPC can have a 200% ROI amounting to $2 for every $1 spent (WordLead)
Get to Know Our Dental Pay-Per-Click Agency
Sixth City Marketing is a boutique digital marketing agency that has worked with various companies ranging from manufacturers to higher education institutions to just about everything in-between.
Our in-house team of writers, designers, and strategists all work together to collaborate on ideas to produce the best results for our clients, while maintaining a great workplace culture.
In addition to providing essential dental pay-per-click marketing services, we also have the ability to help dentists with search engine optimization, social media, WordPress website design, email marketing, and more.
5 Things That Makes Sixth City Different
As mentioned above, there are certain factors that make us stand out from other companies that offer dental PPC services. Let’s take a more in depth look:
- Knowledge– Since opening in 2010, we have helped businesses in a variety of industries. Our staff is highly experienced in the marketing industry, allowing us all to be well equipped to adapt to rule changes and trends for all things dental pay-per-click
- Landing Pages – Since the content and design of a page can play a significant role in how effective your campaign is, we spend a good amount of time creating pages that best fits your company. Our landing pages are built to bring in more customers to your site which will result in more business.
- Quality Approach – At Sixth City, we believe our work culture is important. We flourish on being a close-knit team and since we’re a smaller firm, we’re able to work close together with all of our clients to produce quality work for your business.
- 4. We’re Local – Sixth City Marketing is headquartered in Cleveland with clients from all over and currently have offices in Cleveland, Columbus, Indianapolis, and Pittsburgh. Our team is happy to assist your business wherever you are located.
- Results – Through our previous case studies you are able to see here at Sixth City we are focused on one thing, bringing your business results. You will see for yourself the success we have had with our clients for not only PPC, but also for our other digital marketing services such as SEO and website design as well.
Our dental PPC services are based on two metrics, increase in overall sales and decrease in cost per click. We work hard to make sure our PPC marketing efforts are done efficiently. Our goal is focused on conducting all of the services necessary to drive in results for your business.
Additional Services Offered for Dental Companies
Alongside working with you on dental pay-per-click, our team uses a variety of other digital marketing services to increase your dental company’s web presence such as:
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Our search engine optimization efforts are focused on attracting protentional customers organically through content creation, link building, keyword analysis, competitor research, and more. Our goal is to boost your online presence on search engines.
- Website design and development
- Redesigning a custom site just for your business is beneficial in improving user experience and functionality of your site. We work to create sites that meets a client’s goals and desires. Well-designed websites serve as the foundation for your business’s online presence.
- Email marketing
- We can help reach your potential and current customers via email through different email marketing campaigns. Writing, designing, and scheduling emails to target your specific audience can help increase brand awareness, promotions, and more.
- Social media
- Our team can help write, schedule, and respond on your social media platforms to help keep customers engaged. Through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and others we can build your online presence and your online followings.
Our services don’t just end here, we also offer much more such as CRM management, conversation rate optimization, and consulting and auditing practices. Be sure to also check out our blog posts to see more in depth what our team brings to the table.
“The team at Sixth City is second to none!! Starting with the owner John and all his teammates I’ve worked with I have nothing but glowing things to say! I felt that they cared about MY business growth as their #1 priority even if it wasn’t always best for their bottom line. They are passionate about and great at what they do. If you’re looking for a team to help with your business, don’t look any further. This is the team that will feel like an extension of your own business!” – Dr. Paul Mikhli, Beachwood Dental
Common Questions About Paid Online Advertising and Marketing
How do you make the most out of my budget?
Through analyzing your competition, assessing keyword search volume, and determining what users are searching for when they click on your ads, we are able to help filter your campaigns to be selective and highly focused. This ensures you get the most bang for your buck.
Will I be able to know the campaigns are successful?
We will send you reports on a monthly basis that break down the key metrics you really care about. This includes metrics such as cost per click, impressions, and, most importantly, conversions. We also track all leads we acquire to better help you match them to who converts into a customer so you can see desirable ROI data from our work.
Should I invest in PPC over SEO?
This is entirely up to you. If you would like to invest in both pay-per-click services and search engine optimization for dentists, we would be happy to help. And if you would like to just start off with PPC, you can upgrade your services to include anything else we offer.
Invest in Custom Dental PPC Services Today!
Ready to see if we are a good fit to help manage your paid marketing campaign? Reach out to us today!